20 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
- 8 small butter squashes
- 600g (24oz) vegetarian goats’ cheese, sliced up
- 6 x 200g tin whole plum tomatoes
- 16 garlic crushes garlic cloves
- A couple of sprigs of fresh rosemary/thyme
- 1 tablespoon grated vegetarian Parmesan
- Preheat your oven to 180C, 160C fan, 350F, Gas Mark 4. Cut the squashes in half where the fat bulbous part becomes thinner. Scoop out the seeds with a spoon. Place several slices of cheese in the butternut squashes. Drain your tomatoes, adding to the cavity the herbs, garlic and seasoning. Place the rest of the goat’s cheese on top, followed by the Parmesan.
- Put a big, double sheet of foil, scrunching up the edges. Bake the squashes for 50 minutes, or, until the squashes are tender, with the cheese browned and melted.