30 minPrep Time
30 minTotal Time
- 250g (9oz) mixed dried fruit (candied peel, currants, sultanas, glace cherries)
- 4 tablespoons of water
- 100g (4oz) caster sugar
- 350ml (12fl oz) double cream
- 200g (7oz) Greek yogurt
- 4 free-range egg yolks
- 100g (4oz) coconut cream
- glace cherries, to serve
- You will need:
- 8 mini pudding moulds or a 1.2-litre (2 pint) pudding basin, line with cling film.
- Chop your fruit, place in a bowl with the water. Soak for 4 hours.
- Whisk the sugar and egg yolks together. Bring the cream to a boil, whisk in with yolks, whisking continuously. Return everything to the pan, cook very gently, stirring continuously. Allow it to thicken; it will take just for a few minutes.
- Take the mixture off the heat and then stir in coconut cream. Once it has cooled, put in the yogurt as well the dried fruit. Upon stirring well, spoon into the pudding moulds.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours, or overnight, if possible.
- When want to serve, remove from the freezer and leave at room temperature for about10 minutes. Take out of the moulds and place a glacé cherry on top of each one.
- You can freeze these puddings for up to a week before you are going to serve them.