10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1 large cos lettuce
- 500g (1lb) plum tomatoes cut into small segments
- 1 cucumber, halved lengthways and slices
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 250g (8oz) feta cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon, fresh chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 24 black olives
- sea salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Wash the lettuce and dry it.
- Shred it roughly.
- Place in large bowl with all the ingredients, season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the lemon juice and olive oil for the dressing.
- Pour onto the salad prior to serving and toss well.