10 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- One finely chopped shallot
- 25g (1oz) butter
- 350 (12oz) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 5 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 fresh sage leaves
- 5 tablespoons cranberry jelly
- Cook the shallot in butter till it softens. Add the remaining ingredients and season to taste. Simmer cranberries until they become soft. Then puree in a liquidizer and sieve into a saucepan.
- Simmer for ten minutes to thicken the puree a bit. Heat gently when you wish to use.